WES I Low Top Sneaker (OR1)
ORANGE OUTLINE LOW TOP SNEAKER
Our signature low top neoprene sneakers. Designed to look good as well as adding extra comfort. The iconic Wavy Outsole is meant to be your standout look as well as offering durable support for your well-deserved feet.
- Upper: Neon Orange Neoprene*
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Outline Wavy Outsole
- Fully Vegan!
* The neon color on the screen may appear slightly different from the actual neon color depending on the status of the monitor, such as brightness and resolution.
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- JO ANN H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGreat shoes and terrific service!
The shoes are my second pair in a different color. So glad they are back. Customer service was terrific!Was this helpful?