REA Open Toe Mule (BW3)
BLACK & WHITE OPEN TOE MULE
Distinguished by our signature patented Dancing Heel, REA is the epitome of where style meets comfort. The sleek architectural toe shape and two-toned upper defines this fun and eccentric design that's essential for summer days in the streets or at the beach.
- Upper: Black & White Calf Leather
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather
- Insole: Cushioned Black Vegan Leather
- Patented Glossy Black Dancing Heel
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Narrow
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handmade in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to age and become dry and lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply leather cream regularly.
- Store your heels in a cool, dry place. To protect your heels from dust, we recommend storing them in our iRi dust bag or iRi Shoe Box.
- Any dirt or marks left on the sole and heel can easily be removed with damp cloth.
- It is natural that overtime as you wear the heels, there will be scratches at the bottom of the sole and heel. To overcome this, we recommend to take the heels to local shoe maker/cobbler to buff the sole or to replace the heel stamp.
- If your sole and heel get wet, leave them in a shaded area to let them dry naturally.