DAANY Leather Sandal (BK6)
BLACK LEATHER SANDAL
Our first ever open-back sandal! DAANY is a sister style to our platform loafers, DAAN, that also features our own custom handmade outsole. The soft calf leather upper provides a nice, snug fit, and the velcro strap makes it easy to put the sandal on and off. Our sole is not only unique in design, but also provides great comfort as the insole includes memory foam padding.
- Upper: Black Calf Leather
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather
- Insole: Extra padded Vegan Leather
- Handmade Signature Loafer Outsole
- Heel height : 53mm / 2.0in
- Width: Narrow
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handmade in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: Never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. then Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply leather cream regularly.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.