ODELE Zip-Up Boot (BK3)
BLACK ODELE ZIP-UP BOOTS
Get ready for our ODELE Zip-Up Leather Boots to keep you strong and steady on the ground! Featuring a chunky zipper at the front with padded collar for extra comfort and better fit, ODELE is perfect for your off-duty looks. This water-resistant style is elevated by the nubuck leather detail, inspired by topography.
- Upper: Black Recycled Leather
- Counter Panels: Black Nubuck Leather + Black Recycled Leather
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather + Suede-like Fabric
- Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Wavy Sole with Recycled Urethane Midsole
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
For Delivery & Shipping questions, please click here.
For Refunds & Exchanges information, please click here.
For Fit Guide information, please click here.
Any other questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. For better care, the leather should be gently brushed with suede or nubuck leather brush in the same direction.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish.
- Kindly note nubuck leather cannot be polished. Hence, we suggest adding stain and moisture resistance at your own discretion.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- geruza p.Verified Buyer6 minutes agoRated 5 starsCool boots!!!
I love this boots!!! So trendy, 😎
Love all your shoes 👞!!!
- Julie O.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsDaily Choice
Love wearing this everyday- the zipper make it feel snug on my feet without any discomfort and really easy to style with my current outfits.
- Mila S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsStylish but a little tight
A little tight and has some residue on the tongue. Easy to clean off and get used to the fit. Other than that they were quite comfortable! Walked around SoHo the other day and go so many compliments.