WES I Low Top Sneaker (BL1)
BLUE OUTLINE LOW TOP SNEAKER
Our signature low top neoprene sneakers. Designed to look good as well as adding extra comfort. The iconic Wavy Outsole is meant to be your standout look as well as offering durable support for your well-deserved feet.
- Upper: Blue Neoprene
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Outline Wavy Outsole
- Fully Vegan!
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
For Delivery & Shipping questions, please click here.
For Refunds & Exchanges information, please click here.
For Fit Guide information, please click here.
Any other questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com :)
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Sheila Weis S.Verified Buyer9 hours agoRated 5 starsSecond pair
This is my second pair of iRI sneakers. The fit of this new pair was very different from the first pair I own. The first pair were made in Italy and were a full size bigger than my normal size. The new pair are made in Korea and in my usual size, they are a bit snug and somewhat stiffer than my first pair. I like to wear them without socks so they do work for me.
In fact, my iRIs are my favorite shoe of all time! I can wear them all day everyday for weeks at a time and my feet are never tired! There is so much sole beneath the footbed to cushion your foot. It doesn’t hurt I get so many compliments on them!
Now, the best part: customer service. I needed CS both times and the CS support team is second to none! They are humans. They are responsive. They truly want you to be happy with your purchase!
- Kelly Irwin I.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 starsMy daughter in law lived it
Was there supposed to be a shoehorn in the box?IiRiYesterday
Not yet! We are working on designing a sustainable shoe horn to be included in our future packaging 🤗
- Marguarita S.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 starsreview
They are very comfortable. I bought another pair a number of years ago a shoe horn
was included which is VERY helpful. I was disappointed not to find one in this order.
Not everyone has one and they were difficult to put on until they were broken in and that
took a while.