As we grow as a conscious brand, we wanted those from all walks of life to be able to enjoy our shoes without sacrificing style and expression. With our newly upgraded WES Low Top Sneaker and MONLE Pointed Toe Pump, our conscious friends can enjoy both styles anytime.
We are proud of the steps taken towards sustainability and consciousness. But we do recognize there are rooms for improvements in all our styles when it comes to their materials. So stay tuned!
WES Low Top Sneaker
Our signature neoprene low top sneakers relaunched with more sustainable and vegan materials.
- Instead of using real leather, we replaced our lining material to vegan leather lining
- Cushioned insoles made of recycled coconut oil
- Both WES I and WES II upper materials are composed of fabric: water resistant neoprene and knit fabric made of recycled PET bottle yarn
MONLE Pointed Toe Pump
Our designer pumps now come fresh in vegan style!
- Upper's neoprene fabric is made of yarns that are recycled PET bottles locally collected
- Replaced our previously real Nappa leather insole and lining to vegan leather that are also locally sourced
It is true that our WES and MONLE are 100% vegan. However, there are still materials that are not fully sustainable yet. As with all our styles, we seek to improve the ethical and sustainable sourcing to reduce our impact to the environment but to also be more inclusive towards our vegan friends! 😉