FREA Knit Leather Ankle Boot (CA3)
CAMEL FREA KNIT LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
With the modern square toe and our signature patented Dancing Heels, FREA ankle knit boots are now here for your morning to evening look. The extra padded insoles add comfort and the stretch knit fabric for the nice, snug fit.
- Upper: Camel Sheep Leather + Camel Knit Fabric
- Lining: Camel Vegan Leather
- Extra Cushioned Camel Vegan Leather Insole for All-day Wear
- Patented Glossy Black Dancing Heel
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Runs True to Size
- Width: Narrow (so we recommend going 1/2 size larger if you have a wider foot!)
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to age and become dry and lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply leather cream regularly.
- Store your heels in a cool, dry place. To protect your heels from dust, we recommend storing them in our iRi dust bag or iRi Shoe Box.
- Any dirt or marks left on the sole and heel can easily be removed with damp cloth.
- It is natural that overtime as you wear the heels, there will be scratches at the bottom of the sole and heel. To overcome this, we recommend to take the heels to local shoe maker/cobbler to buff the sole or to replace the heel stamp.
- If your sole and heel get wet, leave them in a shaded area to let them dry naturally.