WES I Black Red Low Top Sneaker
BLACK RED LOW TOP SNEAKER
Our signature low top neoprene sneakers. Designed to look good as well as adding extra comfort. The iconic Wavy Outsole is meant to be your standout look as well as offering durable support for your well-deserved feet.
- Upper: Black Neoprene
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Wavy Outsole with Red Heel
- Fully Vegan!
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Ruth C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLuv Luv Luv
Luv the sneaker, it is a bit heavier than I thought but super sturdy,which I like. Surprised how snug they are, my left foot has a bunion that I was not aware hurt after wearing them 8 hrs -- but I think they will give a bit so keeping them cuz they are super chill, and I'l lbe wearing them in NY and Paris. !!
- Marilyn A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat sneakers with an extra edge!
- Vivian Prudence R.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt's so nice I this is my 2nd pair for the same exact WES Color
My first one lasted more than 10 years I think and I have walked hundreds of miles in it, in every country (Asia, North America, Europe) , in every terrain or floor, 12 walks in Disney parks, etc..
The reason why I bought the 2nd pair because the last time I used my WES black w red heels is in a Egypt, Israel, Jordan 16-day pilgrimage. I was walking on desserts and I have to seriously dust the brown sand/soil off everyday. So I mess it up cosmetically. I still have it. It doesn't look "new" but it still is not beat up. I like for my WES to look new.