WES II Low Top Sneaker (MT1)
MINT OUTLINE LOW TOP SNEAKER
A more sustainable focused design to our original WES. Front neoprene lining with alternative leather lining at the back. No need to sacrifice looking good for better sustainability. WES II will fit around your foot snug and breathable.
- Upper: Mint Recycled PET Bottle Knit
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Outline Wavy Outsole
- Fully Vegan!
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.8in
- Width: Medium
- Runs large. Take ½ size smaller than your usual size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Made in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Anna C.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 starsSuch a Cute, Comfortable shoes!
I have an arch support problem, so whenever I wear high or flat shoes, my feet swell badly in 1-2 hours. But iRi shoes feel like they support my feet firmly, so I wear them comfortably all the time, even for dog walking. Also, I am a huge fan of MINT color, but sadly it is hard to find perfect mint color in shoe wear. But this was the color that I've been looking for, and surprisingly they are easy to match with my clothes. Thanks iRi :)Was this helpful?
- alice c.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsBest shoes EVER
I am 86 years old and finally I have the most comfortable shoes ever and they are so fashionable. My teenage grandsons totally approve of them and they are a very discerning audience.Was this helpful?