AROM Lace-Up Boot (KH0)
KHAKI AROM LACE-UP BOOT
Reintroducing our classic Nubuck lace-up boots, AROM, with a touch of sustainable materials and improvements - now designed with a side zipper for added ease. Embrace elevated style without sacrificing comfort with extra cushioning around the body!
- Upper: Locally Sourced Khaki Combo Nubuck Leather
- Lining: Camel Vegan Leather
- Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Khaki Wavy Sole with Recycled Urethane Midsole
- Lace: Khaki Paracord Laces + extra Black Hiking Laces
* The color on the screen may appear slightly different from the actual color depending on the status of the monitor, such as brightness and resolution.
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: Never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our nubuck leather, which is a sensitive material, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. For better care, the leather should be gently brushed with suede or nubuck leather brush in the same direction.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish.
- Kindly note nubuck leather cannot be polished. Hence, we suggest adding stain and moisture resistance at your own discretion.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Shirley H.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 starsLOVE THEMMMMMMMM MY SECOND PAIR OF iRi
SUPER CONFORTABLE LOVE THE COLOR THANKS VERY MUCH
EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICES
- Maria A.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsCompletes my style
UGH! They just complete my look for this Fall! They fit so perfectly once my feet are in. LOVE THEM!!!