DAANY Black Leather Sandal
BLACK LEATHER SANDAL
Our first ever open-back sandal is back! DAANY is a sister style to our platform loafers, DAAN, that also features our own custom handmade outsole. The soft calf leather upper provides a nice, snug fit, and the velcro strap makes it easy to put the sandal on & off. Our sole is not only unique in design, but also provides great comfort as the insole includes memory foam padding.
- Upper: Black Calf Leather
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather
- Insole: Extra padded Vegan Leather
- Handmade Signature Loafer Outsole
- Heel height : 53mm / 2.0in
- Width: Narrow
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handmade in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: Never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. then Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply leather cream regularly.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.