ODELE Zip-Up Boot (CA7)
CAMEL ODELE ZIP-UP BOOT
Get ready for our ODELE Zip-Up Leather Boots to keep you strong and steady on the ground! Featuring a chunky zipper at the front with padded collar for extra comfort and better fit, ODELE is perfect for your off-duty looks. This water-resistant style is elevated by the nubuck leather detail, inspired by topography.
- Upper: Camel Combo Nubuck Leather
- Lining: Camel Vegan Leather + Suede-like Fabric
- Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Camel Wavy Sole with Recycled Urethane Midsole
* The color on the screen may appear slightly different from the actual color depending on the status of the monitor, such as brightness and resolution.
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
For Delivery & Shipping questions, please click here.
For Refunds & Exchanges information, please click here.
For Fit Guide information, please click here.
Any other questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. For better care, the leather should be gently brushed with suede or nubuck leather brush in the same direction.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish.
- Kindly note nubuck leather cannot be polished. Hence, we suggest adding stain and moisture resistance at your own discretion.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Maris M.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 starsBoots
Very comfortable and a great grip in the snow.
- Samantha T.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsPerfect Fall Boots
I look taller in these amazing iRi fall boots! Love the front zipper and the zig zag outsole! I wear them all the time now.