ROY White Eyelet Lace-up Sneaker (Sale)
WHITE ROY LACE-UP SNEAKER
This item is final sale.
Accentuate your day-to-night look with our new eyelet lace-up sneakers ROY, made with Recycled PET knit fabric and Nubuck leather panels inspired by hiking boots. Want to freshen up the look? Feel free to re-lace to your own likes and showcase your unique style.
- Upper: White Recycled PET Knit Fabric + White Nubuck Leather
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Wavy Sole with Recycled White Urethane Midsole
- Lace: White Hiking Laces + Black Hiking Laces
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.