VES High Top Sneaker
ORANGE HIGH TOP SNEAKER
With a new color for our Fall Winter collection, VES came back better than before. The stretch knit is made of recycled polyester yarn which is soft and durable. Nice snug fit yet stretchable and breathable. Elastic bands added to the straps for better fit and comfort. Boost your look and confidence!
- Upper: White Recycled PET Knit Fabric + Orange Cow Leather
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Orange Wavy Sole with Recycled Urethane Midsole
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.8in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
For Delivery & Shipping questions, please click here.
For Refunds & Exchanges information, please click here.
For Fit Guide information, please click here.
Any other questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com :)
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.