WES I Black Low Top Sneaker (Sale)
BLACK LOW TOP SNEAKER
This item is final sale.
Our signature low top neoprene sneakers. Designed to look good as well as adding extra comfort. The iconic Wavy Outsole is meant to be your standout look as well as offering durable support for your well-deserved feet.
- Upper: Black Neoprene
- Lining: Black Vegan Leather
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coconut Oil Insoles
- Patented Black Wavy Outsole
- Fully Vegan!
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- Textile material is vulnerable to moisture. The material may decolorize or lose shape if left in wet state for a long time.
- If it does get wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Charlotte S.Verified Buyer3 hours agoRated 4 out of 5 starsYou could grow market segment with a few changes.
Thank you for requesting this review. I am an older woman and I believe this will help you to capture more of this market segment as I read your goal is.
I ordered a size 10, but the right foot toe box is pinching. I think an 11 would really be too big. If you could offer half sizes for all sizes it would be better. I am not sure if the toe box is too narrow or the shoe is too small.
Also, many women my age are looking for a comfort shoe like yours. I saw a pair of Iri on a lady some years ago and always wanted to try them. The $85 price was an incentive to try them since there is no place near me that carries them. Many older women looking for comfort shoes prefer a shoe with a removable insole to be able to use custom orthotics. Could you make your shoes so they accommodate orthotics? That would be a home run!
Also, I love the sole, wore them today and my feet felt cushioned like when I wear HOKA tennis shoes, so bravo! If i could get a size 11 to try, they may work but I am afraid they will be too large. The 10 is perfect on my left foot but pinching the right toe. I love the shoes but recommend half sizes and removable insoles!
- Dina P.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsMostly goos
I’ve wanted these shoes for a really long time. The price point was a problem so when I saw the sale, I was very excited. They are pretty comfortable. I’m happy with that except that my heel comes up slightly. If I took any smaller, they would definitely be too small, so I’m not sure what’s up with this. The other thing is there a little bit heavier than I expected well this is not an initial problem. It does mean that if I take him to travel, they have to be the shoes that I wear. They look great.