AROM Lace-Up Boot
WHITE AROM LACE-UP BOOT
Reintroducing our iconic lace-up boots, AROM, now made with recycled leather and a side zipper for added ease. Channel your elevated style without sacrificing comfort with extra cushioning around the ankle!
- Upper: Locally Sourced Recycled Leather
- Lining: White Vegan Leather
- Removable Ortholite + Memory Foam Insole with Corn Fiber
- Patented White Wavy Sole with Recycled Urethane Midsole
- Lace: White Round Laces + extra White Hiking Laces
- Fully vegan!
- Heel height : 45mm / 1.7in
- Width: Medium
- Runs True to Size
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
For Delivery & Shipping questions, please click here.
For Refunds & Exchanges information, please click here.
For Fit Guide information, please click here.
Any other questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com :)
|US - Men||4||4.5||5||6||7||8|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||10||11||12|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: Never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our nubuck leather, which is a sensitive material, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize.
- If the leather comes in contact with any liquid, use a dry cloth / towel to wipe the wet spots. Fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If the shoes become dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt. For better care, the leather should be gently brushed with suede or nubuck leather brush in the same direction.
- Overtime as the leather ages, it is normal for it to become dry and lose some of their original natural finish.
- Kindly note nubuck leather cannot be polished. Hence, we suggest adding stain and moisture resistance at your own discretion.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer.
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.