DAAN Black Leather Loafer (Sale)
BLACK LEATHER LOAFER
This item is final sale.
Introducing our new platform loafers – DAAN, featuring custom handmade soles designed to be slip resistant. The sponge cushioning prevents friction and adds comfort to the toes. DAAN will heighten your look, day or night!
- Upper: Black Calf Leather
- Lining: Black Microfiber Lining
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coffee Powder Insoles
- Handmade Signature Loafer Outsole
- Heel height : 53mm / 2.0in
- Runs True to Size
- Width: Narrow (so we recommend going 1/2 size larger if you have a wider foot!)
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize
- If the leather gets wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- Overtime, it is normal the leather will get dryer and may lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply the cream regularly.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- geruza p.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCool shoe!!!
It looks so cool!!! Very comfortable!! Love the yellow line detail.
- Kim R.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
These shoes are amazing.
- Julie O.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Black Loafers for Any Occasion
Black with a hint of my favorite color, yellow __ The fashionable jagged soles give me a bit of additional height along with many compliments. It did take me a couple walks to get used to it, but once broken in, I can't take them off __