DAAN Leather Loafer (SI6)
SILVER LEATHER LOAFER
Introducing our new platform loafers – DAAN, featuring custom handmade soles designed to be slip resistant. The sponge cushioning prevents friction and adds comfort to the toes. DAAN will heighten your look, day or night!
- Upper: Silver Calf Leather
- Lining: Black Microfiber Lining
- Insole: Removable Recycled Coffee Powder Insoles
- Handmade Signature Loafer Outsole
- Heel height : 53mm / 2.0in
- Runs True to Size
- Width: Narrow (so we recommend going 1/2 size larger if you have a wider foot!)
- Free US Shipping & Returns
- Handcrafted with care in Korea
|US - Men||4||4.5||5|
|US - Women||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
* Number 1 Rule for Shoe Care: never put in washer or dryer! This will not only damage the sole but also the quality and shape.
- For our leather, please avoid direct sunlight or heat as it may deteriorate and decolorize
- If the leather gets wet, use dry cloth/towel to wipe the wet spots then fill the shoes with newspaper or paper to maintain the shape while being dried in a well-ventilated space.
- If it gets dirty from mud or dirt, use a dry soft cloth/brush to remove dirt from the shoes. Then apply a warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to clean the dirty spots. Wipe down excess mixture then air dry the shoes.
- Overtime, it is normal the leather will get dryer and may lose some of their original natural finish. We recommend gently applying a thin layer of leather cream, which you can purchase from your local cobbler, and wipe of any excess with a cloth.
- To prolong the life of leather and your shoes, apply the cream regularly.
* Same thing for our outsole - never put the shoes in washer or dryer if your sole gets dirty!
- Apply warm soapy water on a clean cloth or sponge to remove dirt.
- For any difficult areas to reach by hand, you can use shoe brush (or even toothbrush!) to gently scrub the sole.
- Dry them in a well-ventilated area and avoid direct heat or sunlight to maintain the quality and shape of the sole.
* No surprise that our insoles also should not be thrown into washer and dryer
- Our insoles are removable, so you can take them out to clean with damp cloth.
- Feel free to spray odor remover spray on the insoles. Then you can air dry them before putting them back into your shoes.
- Jane A.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsYES
I've always wanted a cool looking silver shoes and so glad I found these!!! Been wearing them around the city and had to break into them like Dr Martens (lol it's good I always wear chunky shoes)… But now I wear these to make myself taller and commute everywhere. So happy'Was this helpful?
- Vivian Prudence R.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 3 starsAverage only because of lack of fitting and comfort
I think it is just average and it is my 3rd iRI shoes.
- While narrow, it does fit my medium to wide feet which is good.
-It is also very stylish. looks very expensive.
- It does NOT hug the back of my feet well, which is the case when the shoes are bigger than your size, but this is not the case here. I wear low cotton loafer socks and when walking, back feet are loose.
- It is not soft leather so it not as comfortable. does hit part of my feet that I am not able to wear the loafer the whole day (that's not good). It needs to be broken in but for how along. It should feel more comfortable so the shoes doesn have to be or look old to fee. comfy.
- I wanted to buy the black too, but hesitant now. I'll wait 5 more wearings to see if the shoes were actually worth it.Was this helpful?